Thursday, January 15, 2015

Whoever Invented Greek Yogurt, I'd Like to Have a Word With.

Hey y'all! 

So, it's Day 3 of the Nutrition Mission, and I have to say that it's absolutely a challenge, but a lot of fun to try foods that I have never had in my life. 

This morning, I got up like 20 minutes earlier so I could MAKE my own breakfast. WOO HOO!

I haven't made my own breakfast since...hmm...I can't even answer that honestly because I don't remember. Normally, I skip it.

It felt really good to put a group of foods together that I know is healthy! (Thanks, Coach Mel!) 

It's just a lot of stuff that doesn't taste good, but that's totally good for me.

For breakfast, I packed a variety of things.


1.) Dannon Oiko's Greek Yogurt- (with nothing in it...ew.)


(Literally have to eat it just like this, so I won't taste it!)

I keep thinking that if John Stamos can do it, SO CAN I!
Tomorrow, I will probably add bananas or blueberries.

2.) A Natural Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich.
3.) A Tangerine. (sidenote- I think the word tangerine is so much fun to say!)
4.) Water. All water everythang!

Yesterday- Coach Mel and I went to the grocery store. I was pining over the Ben & Jerry's, but thankfully she was pushing the cart...so I got carrots & kale chips instead. 

We have planned out each meal for the next 5 days. It feels good to have a schedule. I am the type of person that needs structure, and planning helps immensely. 

Everyday for lunch, I will have-

- Butternut Squash
- Spinach Leaves (no dressing or toppings)
-Grilled Chicken

Everyday for dinner, I will have-

-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
-Steamed Vegetables


*Prayers welcome
;)

Have a fabulous Thursday! :)



No comments: