Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Spanx WHAAAAT?

Oh my Gawd. I've hit a new low.

Ya know, you think you're on task with the Nutrition Mission. My wrist bones are more defined, (cheek bones, not so much!) but no...my booTAY is not going anywhere. 

My friggin' Spanx ripped this morning!

Like, HOW does this happen? I've been eating Greek Yogurt like it's my every day bag of Chips A'Hoy cookies, drinking water like it's the Diet Coke, and mainly STILL running every day.

It's the squats. It has to be the squats. 

UGH, Nutrition Mission, ya killin' me. 

Also- I need to make a confession. If anybody reading this is a man of the cloth, and you wanna weigh in (and tell me what i'm doing isn't considered a mortal sin) that would be fabulous!


I am currently having a Diet Coke and a small SMALL Rice Krispy Treat.

(Mel, put the keys down, please don't get in the car and come kill me. I have a seriously good reason.)

So, i'm hypoglycemic, and I need to eat multiple times a day. Unfortunatly, today I was ill prepared and forgot to pack snacks.

If i'm dizzy, and there are no other options, I have to hit the vending machine!

I am so dizzy at work today, because all I had for breakfast was a Greek Yogurt with Blueberries. 
About 10 minutes ago, I seriously was like OMG i'm going down. I needed a snack. The vending machines were limited, so I did what I had to do.

This might happen to you, too, so I want to be completely real about my journey. Some days, you will be unprepared. I was this morning- and ya know what, it's just okay.

At least- Sweet Dana Turtle told me it was!
(Happy National Hug Day, BTW!)
:)


I am so mad at myself right now- but I had to eat something. I am going to be more proactive and pack healthy snacks at night. :(

WOO HOO- Happy Wednesday, y'all!

No comments: