Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Let Me Tell Ya Bout' My Best Fraaand!



His name is Water, and we have something really special going on.

Now, lets be honest...I used to HATE water. It was so disgusting, and it felt like serious torture when I had to drink it! (dramatic much? Yes...but ugh, water GAG me!)

I would literally go out of my way to find diet coke as if I was in the Hunger Games before I would drink the readily available distilled water in my house. 

I have not voluntarily had a glass of water since, like, late 1992...and i'm pretty sure my parents bribed me.

EEK! 

HOWEVER, times change and I am feeling extremely dedicated to this 30 day challenge, so suddenly I can't get enough water! 

If I don't have a water by my side during the day, I feel like i'm doing something wrong!

I am looking forward to working with my coach, beginning today, on forming a meal plan and getting on track with healthy foods! 

Will it be tough? Yes.
Will I be distraught? Most likely.
Will I use 4 letter words in abundance while eating kale and lentils? I plead the 5th.

Will it all be worth it? Absolutely.

1 day down. 29 to go...but I feel like once I get hooked on this kick, it will go far beyond just a 30 day challenge!

Join me on this challenge!

#SOexcited!

1 comment:

pattyd123 said...

Try some lemon in it. Especially when you first get up, have some warm water and lemon. lemon is very good for you and makes the water seem more not so plain. That's my story and I'm drinking to it!