Friday, January 16, 2015

I'm Having A Love Affair With


Tangerines.

OMG- they are so good!

Not gonna lie, this morning I brought 5 of them to work with me. I've already had 2, and it's not even 5AM.

I also brought 2 bananas to go in my Greek Yogurt.
(Seriously, that junk is unbearable without putting something in it.) #icanteven

The diet made me a little weak/dizzy yesterday because I don't think I was getting enough in my system. I am used to eating 6 times a day, so I need a looot of snacks.

I incorporated Subway (healthy choices) into my diet and moved the spinach leaves and grilled chicken to "snack time" in the afternoon.

It was def a personal choice, but since I am not doing this to lose weight, just eat healthier...that seemed like a solid move.

Here's lookin' at you Day 4! #bringitON!

No comments: